- Ph.D. degree
- one position for field of research in Labor Relations.
- fields of research and curriculum in our official website https://labor.ccu.edu.tw/front/stu1/stu2/pages.php?ID=Y2N1X2xhYm9yJnN0dTI=
are for your reference.
★Offering the following courses is favorable :
1. Bachelor program: Theories of the Labor Movement /Business Ethics /Labor Education and Vocational Training
2. Master program: Globalization and Labor Policy Seminar /General Employment Discrimination Law Seminar /Seminar on Organizational Theory /Organizational Change and Labor Relations
★Meeting the following requirements is favorable :
1. Applicant has experience about hosting research projects of Ministry of Science and Technology, Industry-Academia Cooperation , University Social Responsibility(USR), Higher Education Sprout Project or related projects.
2. Applicant has demonstrable teaching skills in English.
3. Applicant has publications indexed in SCI, SSCI, A&HCI, TSSCI, EI or THCI and published within three years as the first or corresponding author. In addition ,please list the rank of journal .
-Application letter and curriculum vitae
-A photocopy of Ph.D. diploma and transcripts (M.Sc. and Ph.D. studies) (An international/foreign Ph.D. degree AND transcripts must be verified by the R.O.C. embassies, consulates, or missions abroad or by other notary institutes authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, R.O.C.)
-A list of publications within the last 5 years
-Reprints of the representative papers
-Statement of future research and teaching plans, including course outlines
-Two recommendation letters
-Application form(as an attachment)
★No return for all above the application documents.
Term of Appointment:
The position’s anticipated starting date is August 1, 2021.
Please send the application documents by postal mail before January 15, 2021 to
Ms. Yi-Ting Wang
Dept. of Labor Relations
National Chung Cheng University
No.168, Sec. 1, University Rd., Min-Hsiung Township, Chia-yi County 621301, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Specify on the envelope “Application for Teaching Position of Dept. of Labor Relations”.
Ms. Yi-Ting Wang